MUESLI AND GREEK YOGURT POT
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 80g Greek Yogurt or choose a Vegan Alternative.
- 40g Muesli of your choice
- 1 Teaspoon of chia seeds (I like to soak them overnight so that you can get the true benefits of the seed)
- 1/4 cup of plant based sweetener of your choice
- 1 table spoon of organic peanut butter
- Any fruit
- Raw Cacao
- Gogi Berries
- Hemp Seeds
This super quick and easy breakfast recipe will nurture you and make you feel satisfied for the whole morning. The ingredients chosen are filled with great properties such as the Greek Yogurt being filled with probiotics. Chia seeds are a powerful source of anti-oxidants and will add a great texture to your breakfast, keep you filled up when soaking them over night in water (preferably, in filtered water overnight in a glass jar).
- Take a glass pot of your choice with a lid.
- Place all the ingredients inside (apart from chia seeds)
- Mix well
- Close lid and place the pot with all the goodies in the fridge overnight
- In the morning, take the pot with you on the way to uni or work or enjoy it at home. It’s a great on the go, fulfilling meal.
- By placing the pot overnight, this is a great way to save time in the morning and not rush to make time to cook breakfast.
- I love these kind of pots because you can get creative! Add whatever fruit you like, such as raspberries, blueberries, to give the taste you want to get.
- I would also recommend adding some cinnamon or raw cacao powder to give it some extra boost.
- Combine, mix and match – you will see how easy it is to have an easy breakfast on the go!